Friday, November 9, 2012

What is Arvel Working on? 11/09/2012

So a little update on what's going on. As you might have noticed there have been a few changes to the release schedule. PCU #3 will be coming out before the end of the year, though I can't say for sure when, though I have an inkling. Just don't want to tell the wrong date...again. lol

Wolf Bonds 2 will be coming out sometime next weekend (Nov 17-18th). There are one or two others I have plans on releasing, but until their almost ready for release I'll wait on saying what. Anyway, you should expect fun stuff coming soon.

Also I'll be putting out a special Christmas story release sometime in December. It will be free for those who have signed up for the mailing list. (You have to be on the mailing list when I release it or you'll miss out. If you sign up after I send the free story out you won't get it.) So if you've been thinking of signing up for the release notification mailing list, now is the time to do it.

The mailing list is where I send out notification about a new release, that's it. The only time the notification goes out is when I release a new title, so you don't have to worry about spam or lots of promo emails. So sign up if you're interested in being notified when a release comes out. You can sign up at the top of the blog here or on the right side menu.

2 comments:

  1. Is there going to be more of Demon Marked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there will be. There will be more of the original Demon Marked as well as a continuation of His Own.

      Delete