Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All Romance and What Is Arvel Working On?

So I thought it might be nice to let you guys know what I'm working on right now. Right now, I'm working on a short novel and another short story. Both of them will be m/m paranormal romance. One is set in the Demon Marked world (though not part of the main Demon Marked series). The other is part of my Crossroads series that hasn't come out yet. Crossroads is my main paranormal series, which I plan to do a lot with. The one coming out has werewolves, vampires, witches,  a city filled with supernaturals, sexy cops, and lots of romance.

Besides that, I plan to release some freebies on the website soon. Just two short stories that were previously published. I'll probably release one of them some time next week. So keep an eye out for that. 

Now for all of the wonderful people who joined my mailing list - Thank you so much! 

Lastly, but certainly not least, I recently released my books and short stories on All Romance. So if anyone prefers picking them up there, here are the links - Consent, Demon Marked, Pieces of You and Whatever You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment