Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What is Arvel Working On? 09/26/2012

So September didn't end up being as release heavy as I expected. PCU #3 is taking a bit longer to get out, but I'm hoping to release it in the second week of October. In the meantime, there is a new release coming out this week, so keep your eyes open for that.

Since it's almost October let me go over some of the releases slated for the upcoming month.

- PCU #3
- A Short Story
- His Own sequel

I know some readers are waiting for the second story in the Demon Marked series as well. I haven't forgotten it, but I did decide to wait until I finish up with the His stories before I continue with Demon Marked. It won't be too long a wait. I plan only two more stories in the His series - the sequel and then a third final story.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment